Come Join our Team!
Do you like working in an active, fun environment with a close-knit group of awesome people? Do you love teaching kids?
Kids Can Swim Kanata is looking for energetic people with great personalities to join our team as swim teachers/aquatic educators.
Experience the Kids Can Swim Difference:
Purpose-built facilities with UV-filtered, 32C° warm water and shallow pools
Low-ratio classes leading to more one-on-one teaching time and a high-rate of student participation, meaning more focused kids who learn faster
Easy online registration system and swim lessons offered 7 days a week, all year round
Our science-based, proprietary curriculum taught by dedicated and talented instructors – that could be you!
Reasons to Join Our Team
We know our teachers are our greatest asset! We provide 40 hours of paid introductory training, a fun, team-oriented working environment, ongoing professional development opportunities, and so much more.
Benefits of Kids Can Swim:
- Focus on professional development
- Great pay
- Team-oriented, close-knit, and fun work environment
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- Super clean water that’s gentle on your skin and sanitary
- Systemized approach to teaching and swimming lesson delivery
- Skill and enjoyment working with kids
- Available for a minimum of 3 shifts per week
- Physically fit to work 3-4 hours shifts in the pool
- Current Water Safety Instructor or equivalent
Teaching kids how to swim will help save young lives and best of all, it’s great fun! Come and experience the difference!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00 /hour