Come Join our Team!
Do you like working in an active, fun environment with a close-knit group of awesome people? Do you love teaching kids?
Kids Can Swim Kanata is looking for energetic people with great personalities to join our team as swim teachers/aquatic educators and front desk coordinators.
Experience the Kids Can Swim Difference:
Purpose-built facilities with UV-filtered, 32C° warm water and shallow pools
Low-ratio classes leading to more one-on-one teaching time and a high-rate of student participation, meaning more focused kids who learn faster
Easy online registration system and swim lessons offered 7 days a week, all year round
Our science-based, proprietary curriculum taught by dedicated and talented instructors – that could be you!
Reasons to Join Our Team
We know our teachers are our greatest asset! We provide 40 hours of paid introductory training, a fun, team-oriented working environment, ongoing professional development opportunities, and so much more.
Benefits of Kids Can Swim:
- Focus on professional development
- Great pay
- Team-oriented, close-knit, and fun work environment
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- Super clean water that’s gentle on your skin and sanitary
- Systemized approach to teaching and swimming lesson delivery
- Skill and enjoyment working with kids
- Available for a minimum of 3 shifts per week
- Physically fit to work 3-4 hours shifts
- Current Water Safety Instructor or equivalent (for aquatic educators only)
- Current National Lifeguard (NLS) Certification (for aquatic educators only)
Teaching kids how to swim will help save young lives and best of all, it’s great fun! Come and experience the difference!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00 /hour