Babies Can Swim (3 months – 3 years)
We believe swimming is a life skill, like walking and riding a bike. With Babies Can Swim, you and your baby can work together to practice and develop your baby’s water confidence and more critically, their water safety, while nurturing your unique bond.
Our specially trained teachers understand how infants and toddlers develop and what capabilities they have in the water at varying ages.
Our Babies Can Swim program will:
- Engrain potentially life-saving skills
- Give your baby water confidence and water smarts
- Build muscle strength and motor skills early
- Give you and your baby a chance to socialize with other parents and babies
- Provide an awesome bonding experience and skin-to-skin contact with your baby
The Babies Can Swim program’s four levels focus primarily on water familiarity, body position and survival:
In addition to our real-life focus, every month includes Survival Week training, where we work on core survival skills. Kids will learn what it’s like to swim with their clothes on, how to call for and receive help, how to tread water, and more.