($220 + HST per month)
- A weekly 30 minute lesson (4 per month)
- One parent/guardian must be in the water with their child;
- Weekly progress updates through our customer portal;
- Offered for Babies (B1-B4) and
($150 +HST per child per month, total $300 + HST)
- A weekly 30-minute lesson (4 per month) for 2 babies or 2 kids (same household);
- Please note that 2 parents/guardians must be in the water with their babies/children;
- Weekly progress updates through our customer portal
- Offered separately for Babies (B1-B4) and Kids (K1-K6) – babies and kids cannot be in the same class
***IMPORTANT NOTICE*** Please note we have a limited number of private lessons and that we are scheduling an instructor just for you thus we cannot offer refunds, credits or makeup tokens for any missed/cancelled lessons.
*Unfortunately, K7 and above will be unavailable as these lessons require our full pool space to work on endurance and stroke technique and cannot be provided in our required social distancing pool configuration.
How to Register
Our registration happens all online! You can register your family, add students, search for private or semi-private classes, book into classes, pay for classes, see your student’s progress and much more.
Steps for Registration:
- 1) Sign in or create a customer account on our Customer Portal
- 2) Click on the “Booking” tab and search for classes by Program (Private or Semi-Private) and by preferred day.
- 3) All registrations are for a month of swimming and auto-renew every month.
- 4) You are free to cancel before the 25th of the month. Our full cancellation policy is accessible on the customer portal.
Should you have any questions about registration please email at [email protected].
Personal Protective Equipment Policy
All team members must wear face shields when in the KidsCanSwim centre (both in-water and in the facility). This includes, but is not limited, to Aquatic Educators, Front Desk Coordinators, and On-Deck Supervisors.
Swimmers and Guardians
Guests (both swimmers and guardians) must wear a face mask when in the centre except for when they are in the water. Guests will be asked to take their mask off in the water because:
- The Aquatic Educator will be wearing a face shield and will be at a distance of 2 meters from swimmers. In accordance with physical distancing measures other guests will be at a distance of 2 meters or more away from each other.
- The CDC has stated that “There is no evidence that the virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to people through the water in pools, hot tubs, or water playgrounds.”
Guests must bring their own masks to wear upon entering our centre. KidsCanSwim has the right to refuse access to guests who do not bring a mask to their lesson.
It is not recommended for children under the age of 2 to wear a mask, according to the Centre for Disease Control.
Existing Customers with Makeup Lessons
On March 16th, 2020 we closed our swimming pool as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Due to this unexpected closure and to be fair to our KCS families, we had provided them with extended makeup tokens for their unused swimming lessons in the last two weeks of March. Given that we are now reopening with reduced programming, we want to go the extra mile to ensure that your kids can get back in to the water as quickly as possible. As such, we have amended our regular makeup policy as follows:
- Your makeup tokens (valued at $25.00 + HST per token) can be converted into a private lesson at a rate of two tokens to one private lesson (valued at $55.00 +HST). Please note that these Make Up private lessons can only be booked on our Makeup Swim days. In order to offer flexible time during these Make Up Swim days, we will be providing 48 Makeup Swim spaces every week on alternating Wednesdays (July 8th onwards) and Fridays (July 17th onwards) from 8am to 4pm. Please log in to the customer portal to book your makeup!
- Your makeup tokens will be held until we resume our regular group lessons. Once we resume our group lessons, your make up tokens will be valid for 6 months and can be used for lessons even if you are not a monthly active swimmer with KidsCanSwim.
What to Know When You Arrive at the Pool
In an effort to make our facilities as safe as possible, we need your help! We are asking all parents to follow a few simple rules:
- Arrive to your swimming lesson at your designated time – if you arrive a bit early, please wait in your car
- Arrive to our facility with your swimsuit on and check-in at our new outdoor front desk where you’ll answer a short questionnaire
- Bring as few bags as possible and store them on the pool deck in the available bins – our regular storage area won’t be available
- Change rooms can only be used after your lesson or for babies needing to be changed into swim diapers