Dear KCS Families,
First and foremost, we want to thank you for your incredible support and the kind words that we have received over the past couple of days. As a locally-owned small business, we are deeply touched by the support of our community and our KCS families. As promised last week, we have taken the time to carefully review the revised public health guidelines announced last Friday. We are pleased to announce that we have adjusted our offerings and that our learn to swim programs will be resuming this Thursday October 15th, 2020.
Please rest assured that your safety is our priority, that we will always follow the recommended health and safety guidelines and our current safety measures exceed those that the government revised last week. Furthermore, we will continue to strictly follow KCS’ COVID 19 protocols which include;
(1) Whenever possible, maintain a physical distance of at least two meters between all occupants at the centre;
(2) In accordance with our city by-laws, mandatory mask policy for every guests and team members as well as contact tracing forms;
(3) Carefully and diligently clean change-rooms every hour which includes disinfecting common touch surfaces;
(4) Stagger start time for both guest and team member to reduce congestion in the centre;
(5) Enforce a strict one parent per swimmer rule to reduce overall numbers in the centre;
(6) Offer sanitization stations and cleaning products for everyone in the centre.
For any families who missed a lesson, we will be in touch with you directly via email.
We thank you for your kindness and understanding as we continue to navigate this situation and we look forward to continuing to offer you our premium swimming lessons!
The KCS Team