Latest Update on Covid-19 / Our Centre will remain closed until further notice. - KidsCanSwim Canada
skip to Main Content
Latest Update On Covid-19 / Our Centre Will Remain Closed Until Further Notice.

Latest Update on Covid-19 / Our Centre will remain closed until further notice.

Dear KCS Community,

It has been an incredibly emotional and stressful time for everyone since our last message. Most importantly, we hope that you and your loved ones are safe and healthy.

As you can appreciate, given that we are a new, locally-owned business that has had to postpone opening twice, we are feeling the effects of this closure. Despite this, we are here to stay to build a great swim school in our community. We want to thank each and every one of you who has written to us with messages of strength and support – they keep us going! Given the latest developments, we now know that re-opening on April 6th is unrealistic and unsafe for all of us. Unfortunately, we must continue to remain closed until further notice.

However, in the meantime, we will be doing the following:

– We will be posting swimming tips and fun activities to do with your kids on our social media pages (Facebook and Instagram) to keep your kids active and learning while we are closed;

– We will be providing additional online training to our staff to keep them working, to improve your child’s experience upon their return to the pool;

– We promise you that we will continue to closely monitor the situation with the appropriate Health Agencies and will let you know as soon as things change.

We are looking forward to seing you soon and please stay safe and healthy.

The KCS team.

Back To Top